Frequently Asked QuestionsVerification
Frequently Asked Questions
After successfully completing the client identification process, a non-verified customer becomes verified and can fully enjoy all the features and benefits of the card.
Verified customer, has higher loading, cash withdrawal, payment and balance limits. More information about limits you can find here
Upload a scan or picture of valid passport or ID card (from both sides).
Documents that can be used as proof of address:
- Gas Bill / Electricity Bill / Landline Telephone Bill (cannot be older than 90 days; may be printed online)
- Cable Bill (only if it includes a landline telephone; cannot be older than 90 days; may be printed online)
- Council Tax Bill / Water Bill (must relate to the current charging period)
- TV License Renewal Notification (cannot be older than 90 days; must confirm the existence of a TV License)
- Bank Statement / Building Society Statement / Credit Card Statement in PDF or received via post (cannot be older than 90 days)
- Letters from Home Office / Treasury / Revenue & Customs / etc. (cannot be older than 90 days)
- Low picture quality of a documents.
- Copy of the document or photo was edited or changed.
- Invalid passport, ID card.
- ID card only one side uploaded
- Uploaded bill are older than 3 month.
Please note: To open ONECARD account you need to be at least 18 years old and resident of the European Union, European Economic Area or Liechtenstein, Iceland, Switzerland or Norway. (Monaco and San Marino residents are now able to open account.)
To edit your personal details ONECARD need to verify you. As proof of personal information change we will request necessary supporting documents.