Frequently Asked QuestionsSecurity
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Immediately call the client service department of the cards issuer, PFS, on +44 (0) 2071275093, and request, in English, that the card be blocked.
2.Write an e-mail to , providing your first name, surname, the card number (it can be found in your ONECARD e-wallet), as well as the approximate time when the card was lost or stolen.
3.Online Chat with support team during working hours on weekdays.
4.Log in to you ONECARD e-wallet, CARDS, choose option BLOCK.
- Sign new cards as soon as you receive them.
- Keep your card account numbers and personal identification number (PIN#) in a confidential place and separate from your cards.
- Check your cards periodically to make sure none are missing.
- Destroy and dispose of copies of receipts, airline tickets, travel itineraries, anything that displays your card numbers
- Memorise your PIN.
- Check out unfamiliar companies by calling your local consumer protection agency.
- Don't provide information that you're uncomfortable giving.
- NEVER give anyone the password that you use to log on to your online account or Internet Service Provider
- Don't provide financial account information unless you are paying for a purchase using that account
Also you can block a card in your personal ONECARD e-wallet.
If you still have your card but fraudulent purchases have been made, call +44 (0)207 125 0321 or email
Information relating to the latest fraud trends and scams can be found here www.europol.europa.eu/newsroom .